Explore the endless opportunities for family fun in Pittsburgh. The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh places you in the heart of downtown, close to countless kid-friendly attractions and things to do in Pittsburgh. Immerse yourself in Steel City and make lasting memories with the whole family. After a long day of exploring, retreat back to our hotel for a rejuvenating stay.
- PNC Park | .9 miles from hotel
- Heinz Field | 1.3 miles from hotel
- The Children's Museum of Pittsburgh | 1.5 miles from hotel
- Duquesne Incline | 1.6 miles from hotel
- Carnegie Science Center | 1.9 miles from hotel
- Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens | 3.8 miles from hotel
- Gateway Clipper Fleet | 2.4 miles from hotel
- Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium | 7.1 miles from hotel
- Bill's Bar and Burger - Located in The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh, Bill's Bar and Burger features milkshakes, burgers, hot dogs, and more!
- Station Square - With over 20 restaurants, this 1.2-mile complex is sure to satisfy tastes of all ages.
- The Milkshake Factory - Serving handspun shakes, craft sundaes, and fine chocolates, The Milkshake Factory is perfect for a mid-day treat with the kids.
- Idlewild & Soakzone (1 hour, 15 minutes away) - Wander through the Storybook Forest filled with sculptures and characters from classic children's stories, or splash around at the water park featuring a kiddie pool, wave pool, lazy river, and waterslides.
- Ohiopyle (1 hour, 30 minutes away) - Plan a white water rafting or zip-lining adventure with the whole family at Ohiopyle. Families can choose to rent their own rafts or attend a variety of guided rafting tours.
- Moraine State Park (50 minutes away) - Escape from the city and spend the day at Moraine State Park relaxing on the beach or cycling along the 7-mile, paved bike trail.
- Kennywood Amusement Park (20 minutes away) - Roller coasters, water rides, an arcade, and more await at this historic amusement park.