Superb meeting, banquet, and adjacent convention space combined with an exceptionally talented catering staff make The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh hotel the region's premier event destination. With more than 42,000 square feet of comprehensive meeting and exhibit space. The 23 meeting and breakout spaces are conveniently located on two consecutive floors featuring High Speed Internet Access in each. Explore our meeting space and amentities, as well as hot dates we have available for planning your event at The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh.
AT A GLANCE
Total Guestrooms: 616
Indoor Meeting Space: 42,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 11,600 sq. ft.
Year Opened: 2000
Ideal Group Size: 200
Max Group Size: 600
Sales Tax: 7%
Room Tax: 14%
Take a tour and view floor plans & capacity charts of our 23 event and meeting spaces.
The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh
Phone: (412) 560-6358
We feature over 15 small meeting venues that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10 - 50
- Small and private meeting rooms
- Executive meeting specialist to personalize each meeting
- Wired and Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Tangent™ at Westin
With up to 42,000 square feet of meeting & event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 20 - 500
- Three large ballrooms
- Easy access by elevator, escalator and stairs to both floors
- 8,000 sq. ft. of ballroom foyer space
- Directly connected to the David L. Lawrence Pittsburgh Convention Center
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Centrally located in downtown Pittsburgh, our hotel is walking distance to numerous historical sites, museums, boutiques, and more things to do in Pittsburgh. Our vibrant area brings you closer to all of the city's theater, sports and entertainment events. Directly connected to the David L. Lawrence Pittsburgh Convention Center, our hotel provides more options for additional meeting space needs. The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh hotel is dynamically situated for anywhere you have to be.
- 42,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space located on two floors
- Consistently rated best in class for meeting planner satisfaction
- Newly renovated meeting space
- Wirless Internet connectivity in our public areas
- Spacious foyer areas with natural light
- Connected to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Food & Beverage
Dining and Food & Beverage Averages
Breakfast Plated and Buffet: $19 to $28
Lunch Plated and Buffet: $29 to $34
Dinner Plated and Buffet: $41 to $54
Hotel Restaurant Options:
- Altar Bar
- Rivers Casino
- Duquesne Incline
- Market Square
- National Aviary
- Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium
- The Andy Warhol Museum
- The Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
- Station Square