Hotel At a Glance
Greener Meetings Program
- 100% paper recycling
- Utilize Roselli silver tables which reduce the need for linens and skirting
- Reduction in plastic water bottle consumption (water stations in meeting space, by request)
- Electronic reader boards for all meeting rooms which eliminates all printed paper signs
- Provides clients with additional options to customize meetings with green tactics that decrease the carbon footprint of the event
Pittsburgh's David L. Lawrence Convention Center
For additional meeting space, we are connected via skyway to Pittsburgh's David L. Lawrence Convention Center, the nation's first environmentally "green" convention center. This architecturally stunning facility boasts over 300,000 square feet of exhibit space, including the main hall which features 238,000 square feet of column free exhibit space bathed in natural light. The grand ballroom measures 31,610 square feet and is supported by 53 individual meeting and breakout rooms that offer unparalleled views of the city and the Allegheny River.
Westin Pittsburgh Meeting Space
Our Pittsburgh hotel offers more than 42,000 square feet of comprehensive meeting, function, and exhibit space. The 23 meeting and breakout spaces are conveniently located on two consecutive floors and each meeting and banquet area features High Speed Internet Access.
Plan for Paradise
Earn a signing bonus up to 50,000 Starpoints®, and ENTER TO WIN our sweepstakes for a 5-night getaway and other great prizes.
- Signing bonus is earned in increments of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights contracted, up to 50,000 points
- Offer is valid for contracts signed April 1 - June 30, 2018
- Offer is valid for meetings and events held before December 31, 2019
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.