Elevate Your Meeting Experience in Pittsburgh
Break away from business as usual at The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh. Encompassing more than 42,000 square feet of comprehensive meeting and venue space, plus offering a direct connection to the David L. Lawrence Pittsburgh Convention Center, our hotel is an outstanding events destination. Our 23 meeting and breakout spaces are ideally situated on two consecutive floors, ensuring a seamless flow, plus come fully equipped with modern amenities like high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access. Collaborate with our talented catering team and professional meeting planners and enjoy a flawless event experience at The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh.
AT A GLANCE
Total Guestrooms: 616
Indoor Meeting Space: 42,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 11,600 sq. ft.
Year Opened: 2000
Ideal Group Size: 200
Max Group Size: 600
Sales Tax: 7%
Room Tax: 14%
Take a tour and view floor plans & capacity charts of our 23 event and meeting spaces.
The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh
Phone: (412) 560-6358
We feature an array of smaller meeting venues, perfect for intimate gatherings and receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10 - 50 guests
- Small and private meeting rooms
- Executive meeting specialist to personalize each meeting
- High-Speed Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Tangent™ at Westin
Showcasing 42,000 square feet of meeting and venue space, our event rooms can accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 20 - 1,000 guests
- Three large ballrooms
- Easy access by elevator, escalator and stairs to both floors
- 8,000 square feet of ballroom foyer space
- Directly connected to the David L. Lawrence Pittsburgh Convention Center
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Centrally located in downtown Pittsburgh, The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh is located within walking distance an array of local attractions, top businesses, excellent shopping and delicious dining. Boasting a direct connection to the David L. Lawrence Pittsburgh Convention Center, our hotel is the ideal choice for business travel to the area.
- 42,000 square feet of flexible meeting space located on two floors
- Consistently rated best-in-class for meeting planner satisfaction
- Newly-renovated meeting space
- Wi-Fi Internet connectivity in our public areas
- Spacious foyer areas with natural light
- Connected to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Food & Beverage
Dining and Food & Beverage Averages
Breakfast Plated and Buffet: $19 to $28
Lunch Plated and Buffet: $29 to $34
Dinner Plated and Buffet: $41 to $54
Hotel Restaurant Options:
- Altar Bar
- Rivers Casino
- Duquesne Incline
- Market Square
- National Aviary
- Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium
- The Andy Warhol Museum
- The Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
- Station Square